1.24.2012

Purple

Vintage sequin jacket, Theory grey tee shirt, Rag&Bone leather and denim jeans, Acne booties, Alexander Wang Bag, Ralph Lauren Purple Label Coat, dyed fox Fur Scarf, Celine sunnies.

I found this sparkle jacket at Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn over the weekend.  Obsessed, although the life span may only be a couple of months since the sparkles and beads are slowly coming loose, but I'm determined to save it!  It has this overall purple shimmer to it that is super glamorous. Went back to Brooklyn today after class with my best friend Kyle, we went to our favorite store OAK NYC...BIG SALE! We both got sooo many goodies that I will share with you guys shortly.
xoxo, A.
#teenvogue 





My little trick for not staining your pearly whites! Straws straws straws!!!!!!

1 comment:

Comment on DashingA's picture.